An importer is available as of version 1.0.2 to import your data from Mark Posts as Best Answer. Importing is a little bit sketchy because, coincidentally, both Best Answer by nanocode and Mark Posts as Best Answer use the same add-on ID and directory layout. As of 1.0.2 the add-on ID has changed from BestAnswer to ApanticBestAnswer. If you're using version 1.0.1, please uninstall the add-on and reinstall it. Coming onto the second problem, both add-ons use the same directory layout. Therefore the following instructions have been made. As to note with any importing process, please backup your database. Apantic/nanocode will not be liable for any loss of data. Before these steps, please disable access to your board (untick the Board Active setting).
1. Disable Mark Posts as Best Answer (not uninstall)
2. Rename the directory /library/BestAnswer to something else (such as /library/BAByLior)
3. Install Best Answer by Apantic as normal using the instructions above. There should be no conflict as the old directory has been renamed
4. Go to Tools -> Import External Data and select Best Answer by Lior => Best Answer by Apantic
5. Enter your database information (in most cases this will be your current XenForo database, so get the information from /library/config.php) and hit Validate Configuration
6. Run the importer as normal. Continue to next step once the importer has completed (it has been made efficiently to avoid any problems, it should be done soon enough depending on the size of your board)
7. Rename /library/BestAnswer to something else (such as /library/BAByApantic) and rename Lior's Mark Posts as Best Answer back to /library/BestAnswer
8. Uninstall Lior's Mark Posts as Best Answer and remove /library/BestAnswer and /js/bestanswer after a successful uninstallation
9. Rename Best Answer by Apantic back to /library/BestAnswer and enable it in Admin CP
Importing complete! It seems much more complicated than it actually is, and most of the complication is just getting your head around which folder you need to rename.
If you have any queries regarding the import steps or any issues, please open a request! We'd love to assist.