Please ensure your server and XenForo installation meet all of the requirements.
First download the add-on from your licenses area. Activate your license by supplying any important information, then download the latest version. Unzip the .zip archive.
Upload the required files to XenForo installation.
You will need a FTP client (such as FileZilla or WinSCP) and your FTP login credentials for your website. If you don't know these, your hosting provider will be able to assist you.
1. Connect to your XenForo web server using the FTP client.
2. Open the directory you got from unzipping the download (from section 1).
2. In your XenForo directory on the remote server (in your FTP client, you should see files such as admin.php, css.php and deferred.php) upload the contents of the upload directory (from part 1). You can do this by dragging all of the files into your remote server view.
Wait for the upload to complete.
After you have uploaded the files you are ready to begin with the installation.
XenForo 2 simplifies the installation process.
1. Go to your Admin Control Panel (by clicking Admin in the header, or adding /admin.php to the end of your forum URL).
2. Click Add-ons on the left hand side
3. You should see [n] Extended Two Factor on this page. Click the Install button next to the add-on and wait for the installation to complete.
Extended Two Factor should now be installed. To configure Extended Two Factor, please see the configuration guide.
Thank you for your purchase! We hope you are completely satisfied with the add-on. If you have any issues or have any questions, please open a support ticket.
Article is closed for comments.